DEPLOYABLE INTELLIGENT ROBOTS – Technologies and Best Practices for integrating AI in robot systems and for facilitating easy deployment of robots in broad applications.
1. The abstract shall be submitted no later than April 30, 2017.
2. The abstract shall be reviewed by at least two experts from the ISR Technical Program Committee and you will receive feedback on the possible revision of your paper. The ISR Technical Program Committee is entitled to the sifting and sorting of all papers submitted.
3. If your abstract passes the evaluation, we shall get back to you at your e-mail or by your phone.
4. The registered author will have the opportunity to present the paper at the National Exhibition and Convention Center （Shanghai）. You may choose from below:
A. Presentation: the author will deliver a 20 minutes presentation following a 10 minutes Q&A.
B. Poster: the Poster will be displayed at the fixed exhibition area with a fixed size of 1m x 0.8m.
5. In addition to papers, the conference also accepts video, PPT and other forms of contribution.
Accepted papers will be published in the proceedings of the 49th ISR. Selected papers will be published in the Engineering Journal, the Industrial Robot, and the International Journal of Social Robotics.
In addition to papers, the conference materials will also include accepted video and PPTs, but those will not be published.
A prestigious certificate will be awarded to each author with a published paper in the proceeding of the 49th ISR.
The best papers selected by the Technical Program Committee will be announced and presented with an award at the Symposium Gala Dinner (July 6th).